Senior ABWF Engineer
Senior ABWF Engineer wanted in Hong Kong for a major building and civil engineering infrastructure project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical problem solver between design and delivery teams
- Structural preconstruction preparation and coordination
- Review methodology for specialist finishes
- Review temporary works designs
- Check and co ordinate shop drawings and materials submissions
- Manage finishes packages -Implement QA system
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years experience in ABWF
- Thorough understanding of building services operations and installation procedures/sequencing
- Previous experience on MTR projects
- Able to manage sections of work including managing numerous subcontractor packages with a good understanding of commercial and programme aspects of contracts
- Able to prepare look-ahead programmes in line with the overall project programme and highlight upcoming works and make-ready needs
- Prepared to work safely and promote safety
- Good communicator in English and Cantonese. Putonghua is an advantage
- Prepared to work night shift where required
Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A joint venture between blue chip international contractors offering ground breaking experience and career development in Hong Kong and the possibility of relocation overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits will be available for the right candidates. This is one of the most prestigious and rewarding projects and certainly a great opportunity your career development.