Summary of Senior Architect Job Vacancy - China
An experienced Senior Architect is required to join a main Property Developer in Hong Kong. The successful applicant will work on a serious of high end Residential projects in PRC.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor the project design direction
- Coordinate throughout complete project cycles including initiation, schematic design, design development, construction, commissioning and occupancy
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure the project to be completed in timely and effective manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Registered Architect in HK, UK or equivalent
- With relevant experience in property projects, preferably with developers or major consultants
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD
- Station in Hong Kong, travel to PRC would be required
- Fluency in written and spoken Putonghua, Cantonese and English
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
- Degree holder in Architecture
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client's diverse array of holdings ranges from some of the world's biggest port operators and retailers, to property development and infrastructure, to innovative and advanced telecommunications and data services. With roots in Hong Kong in the 1800s, their operations now span the globe. The multicultural mix of their executives and staff reflects the diversity and reach of their operations.