Summary of Senior Architect Job Vacancy - Hong Kong / Macau
A great opportunity is provided to all experienced Architect! An experienced Architect is required by a leading global architecture and design company to join their construction designing team. The successful candidate will be expected to input idea into the Construction Design Team, while ensuring efficiency of the ongoing projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor the project design direction
- Coordinate throughout complete project cycles including initiation, schematic design, design development, construction, commissioning and occupancy
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure the project to be completed in timely and effective manner
- Perform, review and coordinate all architectural design and field construction management efforts
- Liaise with consultants and contractors
- Identify critical success factors and managing project risks, issues and dependencies and managing change holistically
Desired Skills and Experience
- With relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management
- Registered Architect in HK, UK or equivalent
- Skills in V-Ray, Revit / BIM and Rhino Grasshopper
- Fluency in written and spoken Putonghua, Cantonese and English
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is currently one of the biggest names in the construction and design industry with over 30 offices worldwide. As a result of this continuing success and growth, there is a need for major players to join their team and to work on projects that range from architecture and interiors to urban planning and landscape work.