Senior Building Services Engineer
Summary of Senior Building Service Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
An experienced Senior Building Services Engineer is required to join a main Contractor in Hong Kong. The role will offer you the chance to work on a series of high end Commercial and Hotel building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for site monitoring, quality control and project planning
- Provide a full range of support service on site
- Ensure all construction activities process effectively and meet the requirement
- Coordinate CSD, schematic MEP drawings in ACAD format
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous good experience in site coordination work of Building Services
- Experience from a contracting background is preferred
- Proven experience with Residential, Hotel and Commercial building projects are of advantage
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Degree or above in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major international main contractor in Hong Kong has recently acquired a series of massive building projects in Macau. The company’s core business includes Civil Engineering and Property Development Management projects and has been highly successful in Hong Kong over the past decade. With a wealth of projects to work on it can provide the driven Building Services Engineer a great career path.