Senior Claims Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the interpretation and preparation of claims strategies for clients
- Produce good quality claims documents
- Assist with extension of time claims preparation & advice
- Act as advisory body regarding matters relevant to construction claims which will include dispute avoidance and construction contracts administration.
- Assist clients on dispute resolution and claims planning matters for their large scale civil and oil & gas projects
- Undertake negotiations with clients
- Keen to attend & is effective at networking functions to develop further business
Desired Skills and Experience
- PQS or contracting experience in a commercial environment desirable;
- Extensive experience in quantum claims management
- Experience in contracts, e.g. NEC, FIDIC and so on
- Candidate with large scale civil engineering and/or oil and gas project experience highly desired
- Ability to speak and write fluent English is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or degree equivalent in Engineering or Construction Management is desired.
- Member of a professional body such as RICS or CIOB is preferable.
- Additional qualifications such as an MSc in construction Law or FCIArb would be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a dynamic global consultancy with offices across Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. It has strong reputation in providing consultancy services including commercial and contract management, planning, programming and scheduling, and dispute resolution support services to the engineering and construction industries.