Senior Construction Manager
Summary of Senior Construction Manager Job Vacancy - Macau
Construction Managers, are you ready for a great career opportunity? Our client, an international project management consultancy, is looking for a Senior Construction Manager to assist with their Macau Casions and Luxury Retail Fit-out projects. Working with the Development Manager and other professionals/trades, you will support the development of a retail component in Macau throughout the construction phase.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the entire management of the construction project
- To control and co-ordinate of project(s) from design to completion
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, complied to / meet the quality standards and contract's requirement.
- To monitor the progress of the project against the programme
- To support effective financial management throughout the project
- To support the Contracting and Tendering as required by the Project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive relevant experience in retial fitout projects
- At least 7 years of construction management experience with in-depth knowledge of the Macau Market and commercial construction (Retail)
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, and fluently in English - Candidate with Macau citizenship is preferred
- Degree holder in Engineering or Construction Management or other relevant subjects
- Memberships of relevant professional institutions will be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an American Project Management & Quantity Surveying consultancy with specialism in the high-end boutique and retail industry. With extensive experience in International Destination Shopping Centers, exclusive Boutique Stores, and Travel Retail.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Excellent team support and career developement opportunity are also provided.