Senior Consultant - Claims
Responsibilities and Duties
- To work on major Hong Kong arbitration projects;
- Manage projects in a client facing role reporting to a commission owner;
- Lead and manage a team of consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in arbitration work either on UK projects or in Asia;
- PQS or contracting experience in a commercial environment desirable;
- 12-14 years experience in planning / quantum matters;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self disciplined and organised.
- Chartered status (or equivalent) is desirable - MRICS/MHKIS/MCIARB/MCIOB etc;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading global construction consultancy firm with experience in Hydrocarbon, Power & Energy, Industrial and Infrastructure sectors has recently been awarded a long term service agreement to provide Contract and Commercial professionals to a major EPC contractor.