Senior Consultant - Forensic PlanningRef MAX6904 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £60k - £80k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An excellent opportunity for a Delay Analyst at the Senior Consultant level has arisen to join a growing specialist professional consultancy that provides expert witness services in the disciplines of Delay Analysis on major projects, in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual with Delay Analysis experience to work with a a first class, reputable & established consultancy on exciting construction disputes.
Projects will be in all construction sectors in various locations, inclusive of the UK and globally.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will play an integral role in the delivery of Delay Expert Witness services advice to key organisations, typically on major complex construction projects.
Job Duties include (not limited to):
- Provision of specialist expert advice to key clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice
- Support the appointed Delay Expert on selected commissions with writing reports and tribunal preparation
- Use your Delay Analysis skills to assess complex construction time disputes
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Utilise relevant planning software (i.e. Primavera / Asta etc)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Delay Analysis experience is required on complex projects
- Experience assisting expert witnesses is preferred
- Can do/team player attributes
- Relevant engineering or construction degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining an top end expert witness practice that provides expert disputes advice on major construction projects. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on complex and exciting construction disputes on domestic and international projects, with a highly reputable expert in this field.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a health and pension scheme along with a market leading progression structure and bonus scheme to boot.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend