Senior Contracts Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for procurement and contractual aspects of major railway projects
- Administration, review and assess claims associated with various civil contracts for the construction of major projects
- Prepare tender documents and monitoring the procurement process
- Management and resolution of claims involving complex technical matters.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent qualification
- Membership of a professional body such as MRICs or MHKIS
- Proven track record in pre and post contract administration
- Experience in procurement, contractual and quantity surveying management gained with a major contractors or consultancies
- Hong Kong construction market experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Cantonese
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining one of Asia's leading rail operators with a strong influence in the current railway projects. Excellent training and career development is on offer. Competitive salary and benefits package. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.