Senior Contracts Manager -ProcurementRef MAX5971 Job Posted 07/12/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Circa HK$60,000 – 80,000 p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
Our client a global construction management consultancy are looking for talented, experienced and driven professionals who are excited about working for an expanding and rewarding organisation involved in an array of prestigious global projects across a broad spectrum of sectors. They are currently seeking experienced procurement and contract adviser with good Civil/Airport/Infrastructure project experience to work on large infrastructure project in Hong Kong. Candidates with both Consultancy/Contractor background will be considered
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience in drafting procurement strategies for complex engineering contracts - preferably in the civil engineering & infrastructure sector;
- Extensive experience in different procurement models (design & build, build only etc) and procurement application;
- Solid experience in construction contract forms for major civil engineering and infrastructure works;
- Good knowledge in pre and post contract and tendering service;
- Maintain good relationship and liaison within internal and external parties;
- Able to deliver written work and presentation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years relevant industry experience;
- Civil engineering & infrastructure project experience necessary – some aviation experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate influence and persuade others.
- Fluency in English is a must (with Cantonese preferred).
- Candidates with Consultancy or Contracting experience will be considered.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or equivalent;
- Full membership of HKIS, RICS, CSIP or similar;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Working from over 80 offices in a global network the successful candidate will be joining a leading construction consultancy organisation. For this is a long term role with excellent opportunity for career progression and professional development. Full support will be given to candidates looking to develop a long term career with the company. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Apply for this job
Steve Thomas is our specialist consultant managing this position
- (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Asia & UK
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend