Senior Cost Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide commercial support to Team Leaders in the delivery of commercial/retail/residential mixed use developments;
- Manage and train junior staff
- Meet deadlines for reports and communicate effectively with team members and client contacts
- Able to take a Cost Management assignment through from inception to completion.
- Understand and comply with business risk and project delivery parameters including commerciality in respect of agreed scopes of service.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of medium to large mixed use projects in a similar or more junior capacity
- Awareness of project life cycle issues
- Able to administer a contract
- Able to manage colleagues and client expectations
- Quantity Surveying degree would be advantageous as would MRICS or equivalent qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major international cost management, quantity surveying and project management company offering generous salaries, interesting and challenging projects, career development and assistance with the attainment of professional qualifications