Senior Delay and EOT Claims Planner
Summary of Senior Delay and EOT Claims Planner Job Vacancy - Site based
A Senior Planner is required to join the Hong Kong office of an outstanding international consultancy offering a very competitive salary and package. Your Main focus will be to provide strategic project advice to Top Tier contractors that are tackling Major Projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project audit and recovery.
- Interfacing with clients when necessary to keep them up to date on project progress.
- Chair and attend meetings with the client and owner and provide information to team members regarding delays and other job related issues.
- Prepare time extension or delay analysis reports
- Ensuring that all matters relating to planning are recorded and acted on.
- Using experience to analyse potential and existing major Project issues
- Locating areas where these issues are and providing solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Vast planning experience either as a Specialist Planner or Project manager
- Experienced in working with Main Contractors in Hong Kong
- Be comfortable working with Clients Senior Management and Directors
- Experienced user of Asta PowerProject or Primavera (P6)
- Excellent communication skill and fluency in written and spoken English is necessary
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an International consultancy that provide a wide variety of construction commercial and programming services across all sectors of the industry serving contractors, sub-contractors, employers, suppliers, advisors, local & central government departments, financiers and investors alike. The company employs over 70 senior commercial and programming consultants.