Senior Engineer Highways and Airports Infrastructure
The Maxim recruitment team continues to offer fantastic civil engineering careers as our client, a blue chip global multi disciplinary design and engineering construction consultants is seeking to appoint a Senior Engineer with experience in highways and airport infrastructure for projects in Hong Kong and Asia.
You will based full time on our client's HQ in North Point., Hong Kong island.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in leading the development of the design brief and delivery strategy of highways and airport infrastructure projects across Hong Kong
- Coordinate, collaborate and interface with various stakeholders within the business
- Mentor junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum of 7 years’ relevant working experience;
Be ambitious, have initiative and be keen to take responsibility;
- Have experience of, and a strong interest in highway and airport infrastructure design.
- Understanding of pavement construction, alignment engineering, highway infrastructure design and coordination, and project management will be a strong advantage;
Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Bachelor Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or equivalent related;
- Corporate Member of HKIE(Civil/Structural)/ICE/IStructE;
- Registered Professional Engineer (Civil/Structural)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects. They have a growing portfolio of exciting and challenging projects across Asia offering excellent construction careers to international and local applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary, flexi hours, bonus, additional medical. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.