Senior Engineer StructuresRef MAX9189 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location North Point, Hong Kong Island Salary HK$50-100K / m + benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 05/07/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
The Maxim recruitment team continues to offer fantastic civil engineering careers as our client, a blue chip global multi disciplinary design and engineering construction consultants, is seeking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer with experience of A&A, RC, prestressed concrete & structural steelwork;
You will based full time on our client's HQ in North Point., Hong Kong island.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in leading the development of the design brief and delivery strategy of reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, Alterations and Amendments and structural steelwork projects across Hong Kong
- Coordinate, collaborate and interface with various stakeholders within the business
- Mentor junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1-5 years' post-chartered experience;
- Must have relevant major building project construction experience in Alterations and Amendments, RC, prestress concrete & structural steelwork;
- Experienced as a Resident Engineer is highly preferred;
- Good communication skill in English and Cantonese.
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Principal Engineer
- Bachelor Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or equivalent related
- Corporate Member of HKIE(Civil/Structural)/ICE/IStructE
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Global multi disciplinary design and engineering consultancy with a growing portfolio of exciting and challenging projects across Asia offering excellent construction careers to international and local applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary, flexi hours, bonus, additional medical. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend