Senior Engineering Representative - Authorised SignatoryRef MAX8251 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
We are working with a specialist Japanese contractor with an ever growing portfolio of projects. To improve efficiency, they are looking for a part time senior engineering representative who is eligible to become qualified as "Authorised Signatory" to join their team and assist with their pre and post contracts workload.
You will be stationed in the clients HQ on HK Island.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working one day per week, assist with the design, planning and submission of tenders
- Oversee the approvals process and duly act as AS for submissions to BD etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of building and civil projects in Hong Kong
- QS, drafting & contractual knowledge
- Building Department submission experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Good command in written English and Chinese
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent man management skills within a multi-cultural environment
- Engineering degree
- Chartered Engineer is preferred
- Qualifications & Experience to obtain AUTHORISED PERSON status with our client is a must
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Specialist Japanese contractor is pushing to expand its operations in the area. The company has recently won contracts in Hong Kong and is looking for an experienced Senior Engineering Representative to act as their Authorised Signatory.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Excellent salary package and benefits available for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend