Senior Interior Designer
Summary of Senior Interior Designer Job Vacancy - Quarry Bay (Hong Kong)
Senior Interior Designer An experienced Interior Designer is required by a leading global architecture and design company to join their designing team. The successful candidate will be expected to inject creativity into the Design Team whilst ensuring efficiency and professional design practise.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend various creative meetings to determine scope and coordination of contribution to projects
- Coordinate assignments and procedures in conjunction with other departments
- Coordinate with other departments effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to provide creative and well thought through design solutions
- Extensive knowledge of design detailing and construction methodology;
- AutoCAD and related technology experience required.
- Architectural or Interior Design qualification and background;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is currently one of the biggest names in the construction and design industry with over 30 offices worldwide. As a result of this continuing success and growth, there is a need for major players to join their team and to work on projects that range from architecture and interiors to urban planning and landscape work.