Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor (Overseas Travel)
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor (Contract Position) - Up to £400 per day (DOE)
A Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor is required on a contract basis to work for a leading London based employer. The successful candidate will work as part of a commercial team and be responsible for controlling M&E related costs on numerous Data Centre projects across Western Europe and Scandinavia. Extensive travel will be required, but only during the 5 day working week (not weekends). The initial contract length is undecided as yet, however it will likely be between 2 – 3 months guaranteed work with a possibility of the position becoming permanent thereafter.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide commercial support to senior management on specific M&E related packages on numerous sites over numerous countries.
- Degree qualified in either a QS or M&E related subject (or similar equivalent qualification)
- A CV demonstrating a bias towards M&E related projects as a QS
- Good M&E technical knowledge
- Previous experience of working overseas is an advantage although not essential
- Any language skills you may have as well as excellent English could be an advantage but not essential
The company was recently awarded as a leading employer to work for by a market leading media source. You will be employed via this consultancy and seconded out to their client for the duration of the contract.