Senior MEP QSRef MAX8396 Job Posted 20/09/2018 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Neg Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
One of Hong Kong's leading contracting companies requires an experienced E&M Quantity Surveyor to work on a large scale construction project. You will be site-based taking a lead in the commercial management of the project and will report directly to the Commercial Manager.
Large scale M&E projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Commercial Manager on project status
- Responsible for administration of main contracts and subcontracts
- Monitor and control the commercial contract management activities
- Material procurement
- Manage QS issues and provide contractual advice
- Attending monthly site meetings
- Review and implement the provisions of the contract with the respective parties.
- Prepare E&M cost reports, cost control and budgeting
- Produce monthly valuations
- Deal with contractual claims and subcontractors’ claims for E&M projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of working as an Quantity Surveyor
- Background working on E&M and MEP projects is essential
- Experience of working on large scale projects is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with a well reputed M&E contractor in UK is a distinct advantage
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional qualification such as MRICS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong construction company with multiple large scale projects in Hong Kong.
Our client is a leading construction company providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The company is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim is providing recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Site allowances
- In house training and development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Leicester, East Midlands - £45k-£50k + car allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Central London - £50k - £60k + package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Guildford, Surrey - £50k - £60k + package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Cambridge - £50k - £60k + package
- Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor Lambeth, South West London - £50k - £70k + Pension
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend