Senior Planning Engineer
Summary of Senior Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Abu Dhabi
Our client, a leading contractor in the UAE, is seeking an experienced, Planning Engineer to join their team in Abu Dhabi. The role will involve developing a realistic programme for delivery of projects using company software and procedures, develop the most appropriate method and sequence of construction activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project can be completed; safely, on time and on budget.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare Tender Programmes.
- Prepare master working programs for the Project as well as other programs for sections or packages.
- To efficiently lead the sections planning team and create an environment for planners to reach their full potential.
- Identify delays, critical paths, areas of concern and propose corrective action to the planning and the section managers
- To deliver excellence in planning and project coordination by providing expert:
Desired Skills and Experience
- IT literate and very competent with Microsoft and Planning Software
- Previous experience which includes construction projects
- Managerial skills
- Presentation Skills
- High degree of proficiency in the use and application of different scheduling software packages in particular ASTA Power Project and P6 (Primavera Project Planning).
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the largest construction groups operating in the Middle East region with offices located throughout the GCC region. They are a western-ran business and are widely regarded as an excellent employer. The business operates as a multi-discipline main contractor with several divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Interiors.