Senior Planning EngineerRef MAX6535 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Dubai Location Dubai Salary 30k – 35k AED p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 09/03/2015
Summary of Senior Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Dubai
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to work for a construction management consultancy in Dubai on an exciting mixed-use development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyse and prepare comments on the main contractor’s monthly submissions, and attend meetings with stakeholders regarding schedule discussions.
- Regular communication and meetings with the main contractor and client construction manager to discuss progress information and prepare schedule updates.
- Mentor and give assistance to contractor’s planning/scheduling staff during the development of the schedule
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with a project management consultancy advantageous
- Previous experience on mixed-use developments preferred
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of planning software
- Degree holder or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Drawing on the extensive experience of it’s founders; our client has been awarded several large contracts across the Middle East and is looking to grow their experienced team of planning consultancy professionals.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend