Senior Planning Engineer
Summary of Senior Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Qatar
A fantastic career opportunity for a Senior Planning Engineer to work for a blue chip international company on a variety of prestigious infrastructure projects. You will be based in the group's Doha office and will be assigned to projects across Qatar where necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Planning Manager on all issues involving scheduling, planning, delays and corrective action.
- To develop and monitor resource management (labour/Plant)
- To measure and monitor progress to get the actual production rates
- Ensure all planning activities comply with current processes and procedures.
- Set the strategy of the package planning team and identify the role of each planner.
- Represent Planning function at meetings and undertake team briefing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- IT literate and very competent with Microsoft and Planning Software
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Competent (and confident) in technical aspects of planning
- 6 - 8 years of minimum experience on planning of medium to large scale construction projects
- Degree in Construction/Civil Engineering or equivalent essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are a western-ran main contractor with a long standing presence in the Middle East market. Widely regarded as an employer in MENA, they boast a large planning team of leading experts.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive package including accommodation provided