Senior Planning Engineer
Summary of Senior Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Wan Chai (Hong Kong)
A global consultancy is rapidly expanding its Asia divisions and looking for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join its Asia offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Planning Manager regarding progress reports, status updates etc.
- Assess tender submissions, review programmes, supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- Perform analysis of work and develop further strategies that can potentially benefit the smooth running and efficiency of project.
- Identify delays, critical paths, areas of concern and propose corrective action to the planning and the section managers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good practice of construction methods in regards to planning and programming.
- Proficient in the use of planning software
- Past experience with infrastructure projects would be a great advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Cantonese/Mandarin speaking skill will be an advantage
* CANDIDATE WITH LESS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS PLANNING ENGINEER
- Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Member of a professional institution is preferable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a dynamic global consultancy with offices across Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. It has strong reputation in providing consultancy services including commercial and contract management, planning, programming and scheduling, and dispute resolution support services to the engineering and construction industries.