Senior Programming Engineer
Summary of Senior Programming Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
The major transport rail link in Hong Kong is currently experiencing a steady upstream of project works. Because of the lucrative construction market, there is a need for a high caliber candidate to fill the exciting and challenging role of Senior Programming Engineer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To prepare and develop construction plans, programmes, detailed design, tender documentation for new railway projects currently in progress.
- You will need to lead a number of junior level programming engineers, but also report to the Chief programming engineer as well regarding progress reports, status updates etc.
- Assess tender submissions, review programmes, supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- If there are major delay concerns or wherever delay recovery is required, you will be responsible for formulating these plans of action.
- Perform analysis of work and develop further strategies that can potentially benefit the smooth running and efficiency of project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive past experience in construction projects in particular railway or other infrastructure projects would be a great advantage.
- Good practice of construction methods in regards to planning and programming.
- Proficient in the use of planning software such as MS Project and Primavera P6.
- Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Chartered membership with a recognized professional institution
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Hong Kong’s leading transport company is currently working on a range of rail projects of varying scales. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement and addition of its rail links.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate