Senior Project Coordinator
Summary of Senior Project Coordinator Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
An excellent opportunity is provided to experienced Project Coordinators.
A well-known Main Contractor in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator n to join their team. With their large scope of business, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaison and coordinate with Architect / Consultants on drawings and material submissions, etc. issues
- Responsible for coordinating package of work with external clients/companies (Government, designers and authorities).
- Become very familiar with the package of work assigned.
- Prepare detailed method statements
- Prepare master programme and work schedules
- Work on site to ensure tasks are completed within the time frame and budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent detailing experience
- With on site coordination experience
- Previous strong experience in building construction projects is preferred
- The candidate must be proficient in English and Cantonese
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Coordinator.
- Degree or above in Civil / Structural Engineering / Building Studies / Building Surveying or equivalent
- Preferable with relevant professional qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a main contractor with some of Hong Kong's biggest civil engineering and building contracts. They are constantly looking for high caliber candidates to join their diverse professional team.