Senior Project Engineer, PlanningRef MAX7127 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Lantau Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Fabulous opportunity for a Senior Planning Engineer to join a close knit client team on a major infrastructure project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide planning, programming and coordination supports at various stages of projects development from planning to scheme design, detailed design, tendering, construction, testing and commissioning
- Prepare tender documents and ensuring all programming and interface requirements are properly incorporated into the design and construction documents of projects through close liaison with internal and external stakeholders including government departments
- Review and monitor design/construction progress against contract milestones and recommend actions to ensure timely completion of projects
- Prepare progress update and presentation materials for management
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in construction planning and programming of major multi-disciplinary projects
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management tools including Primavera Project Planner
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Project Engineer
Bachelor’s degree holder with professional qualification in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major transportation client looking to develop inhouse project management team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary package is available to the right individual.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend