Senior Project ManagerRef MAX8897 Consultant Katie Keenan Region North and Scotland Location Bolton, Lancashire Salary £60-65k Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 06/03/2020 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
A Senior Project Manager position is available in Bolton with a leading cost management and project management services consultancy company.
The successful canditate will help lead a number of projects whilst working directly with clients. Full training and support will be provided
The successful candidate will be working in Bolton on a number of sectors including Commercial, Retail and Residential sectors. This will include Project Managing projects to build new offices, shops, homes, apartment blocks and schools.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with clients to lead and to develop a number of projects simultaneously from start to finish, ensuring a successful delivery for the clients.
- Manage a range of construction projects, including retail and residential developments. Ensure all requirments are taken into consideration such as working to budget, time and quality requirements.
- Communicate with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted.
- Check over and take responsibility for Project Reports including quality, cost and programme, .
- Execute service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation.
- Take charge and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client.
- Lead and manage on going project reviews and completion activities.
- Manage all stages of the project and respond to any matter efficently.
- Execute recognised project control techniques including value and risk management processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong cross sector experience with a main focus on one or more of the following: high quality, retail. commercial. residential and edcuational related projects.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Have strong organisational skills in order to manage and maintain workload.
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude.
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within a carear path.
- Degree educated in a construction related degree such as project Management, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in Consultancy is desirable.
- Hold MRICS, APM, MCIOB or an equivalent construction or Project Management accridiation.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading cost management, project management consultancy with an international presence and they work throughout the UK and internationally including Australia and South Africa.
They have a fantastic reputation that they have been building for decades and are an innovative, forward-thinking and visionary company and employer of Project Managers.
They have been recognised as a Good Employer bu Building Magazine for many years.
A full client profile will be provided to applicants shortlisted for interviews.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Professional development training
- Flexible but structured career path
- Friendly working environment
- Open communication with Senior Management
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages:
- Birthday Leave
- Study Leave
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loan
- Social Events.
- Senior Project Manager Station Excavation Sydney, Australia - AUD250K-300K / yr
- Senior Project Manager Dublin, Ireland - €60,000 – €70,000 p/a + Benefits
- Senior Project Manager Vancouver, Canada - to CAD$150k (cGBP£88k) + Package
- Senior Project Manager Data Centres Singapore - Negotiable
- Senior Project Manager Data Centres Kowloon, Hong Kong - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend