Senior Project Manager
A top tier Main Contractor is seeking a capable and experienced Senior Project Manager / Project Manager to join a new team working on large scale healthcare/life science projects in Hong Kong. You will be site based and responsible for meeting the quality, cost, statutory, safety & environmental issues and schedule requirements of the projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable main contractor in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall project management to ensure timely delivery, safety, profitability and client satisfaction
- Plan, monitor and control project progress
- Responsible for the overall financial, commercial and technical matters of the responsible project(s)
- Ensure that all construction activities are complied with the Company, contractual and statutory requirements.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, subcontractors and our project team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 15 years’ experience working with a Main Contractor or Sub-Contractor is preferred
- Proven track record of project management experience
- Proven experience of possessing relevant healthcare/ life science projects in Hong Kong is essential
- Able to interact at all levels with clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong communication and leadership skills and can work independently
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Manager
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of Hong Kong's leading top tier main contractors will a long history and tradition in Hong Kong of delivering large scale, high profile construction projects. They offer excellent long term career development opportunities and exposure to landmark construction projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Staff welfare and well-being programme