Senior Project Manager
An opportunity is here for an exceptional Senior Project Manager with structured project experience to join a rapidly growing business in London with opportunity for travel to Europe and the US.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As Project Manager, you will act as in-house PMO, ensuring that the business can deliver new services with speed, precision and discipline.
- The role will require the structured monitoring and management of large projects such as the development and rollout of new venues.
- The Project Manager will play a central role in these developments, ensuring that the business case is articulated and assured through the project life cycle, that the project is appropriately scoped, specified, resourced and structured, and that risks are escalated and managed as they arise.
- The post holder will help the company to define its approach to projects, supporting the senior leadership team and developing processes to enable effective long term growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of structured project or programme management in a PMO or project-driven environment, including hands-on experience of controlling schedules, costs and quality in projects that cut across multiple business domains
- Practical application of project methodologies such as Prince 2 will be a significant advantage
- Ability to work with sponsors, clients, subject-matter experts and major suppliers from initiation to signoff/review, including the production of project documents and reports.
- Confidence in handling projects with major construction components is essential
- Candidates will hold a degree or similar equivalent qualification in Quantity Surveying or other relevant subject
- Membership to a professional body is desired but NOT essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an innovative and rapidly growing business which brings together businesses and entrepreneurs in one environment. They run a number of successful workspaces currently and are looking to expand the scheme throughout the UK and into new markets such as the US. This is a unique and exciting employer offering a fantastic role and salary package to someone who would like to come in and really get behind the end goal of these ambitious plans and manage the cost of construction to the business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Very generous pension scheme along with other market leading allowances.