Senior Project Manager
Summary of Senior Project Manager Job Vacancy - Macau
A great opportunity is available to all experienced Project Managers!
An engineering company based in Macau specialising in facades, cladding and curtain walling is currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team. You will be working on a high-end hotel and casino project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full project management control.
- Assess, assist and drive the middle managers in each project department to create a cohesive team mentality
- Ensure safety standards, processes and controls are in place and implemented at all times and are maintained to the highest level
- Ensure all project submissions, approvals, procurement, production, delivery and installation deadlines and milestones are met.
- Manage and monitor work progress and performance of internal departments, subcontractors and vendors.
- Monitor site works management and reporting to ensure work scheduling and sequencing are planned effectively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years relevant working experience with a minimum of 8 years at managerial level, preferably in curtain walling/structural steel/cladding projects
- Possess effective company centric skills and knowledge in understanding the requirements to grow a business
- Proven track record in management of building construction projects.
- Able to oversee the entire project process identify areas of concern and act decisively to address the issues at hand
- Self motivated and dynamic with a proven ability to work in a demanding environment
- Strong command of Mandarin & English preferred
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Building and Construction related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a specialized firm working on building projects involving structural steel, curtain walling, façade engineering and cladding. They handle project management, construction, design and installation.