Senior Project Manager
Live: Interviewing now
A client side Senior Project Manager is required to join a leading PM/ CM consultant in Taipei, Taiwan, to manage the safe and successful delivery of multiple projects across the region.
- As a Senior Project Manager, you will work with highly experienced, culturally diverse, and talented teams nurturing a strong social dynamic and a shared sense of achievement.
- You will gain vast industry experience that will open doors for you, extend your skillset and expand your perspective.
- We will empower, support, and enable you to take real responsibility in your role so that you can take charge of your career progression with us.
- For us lasting trusted relationships are everything, both with our teams and our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Senior Project Manager will be tasked to:
- Manage large scale construction projects for clients, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, with high quality
- Monitor the day-to-day activities in the field, managing the flow of information, and reporting and tracking issues arising from progress, quality and safety
- Lead key meetings to assess progress and collaborate on solving problems
- Assist in completing the handover plan, ensuring documentation completed on time and with quality
- Implement and monitor key project processes, partnering with the client to make improvements and revisions
- Be a visible leader onsite, assessing progress and ensuring safe work practices
- Coordinate with the client team, consultant team and the contractor on all snagging activities, including the schedule and partner engagement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have project management experience
- Excel in a collaborative and friendly team environment
- Are detail oriented and quality focused
- Love a dynamic environment with the opportunity to manage your own priorities and deadlines
- Multiple years of progressive responsibility project construction management
- Ability to independently manage deadlines and support staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to influence cross-discipline teams
- Construction health & safety knowledge
- Have a degree or comparable experience in a project management or construction discipline
- Have a project management professional certification or are seeking one, we can help!
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A global dynamic and agile construction consultancy providing innovative and cost effective project management and cost management solutions to major projects and clients across the world.