Senior Project Manager Station ExcavationRef MAX8870 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Australia and NZ Location Sydney, Australia Salary AUD250K-300K / yr Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Project Manager with proven on time and on budget delivery experience of large underground infrastructure works in urban environments
You will be stationed in the clients project offices in Sydney.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Client Project Director you will be overall responsible for the design development and construction delivery of major underground rail station boxes including mass haul excavation, significant temporary works and the permanent structure
- You will coordinate with the project team, contractors, sub contractors and the supply chain
- You will interface with key stakeholders including utilities, councils and key government agencies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the design and construction of large deep excavation projects.
- Minimum of 5 years delivery experience of urban excavation and mass haul construction management.
- Minimum of 5 years delivery experience of temporary permanent structural work for deep excavations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading project team of 8 direct reports or more.
- Demonstrable experience of being key stakeholder interface with Councils, Utilities and other key government agencies, including a minimum of 6 years’ experience of handover to relevant stakeholders.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent and preferably chartered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Established in 2018, our client is a Project Management Consultancy that is independent and privately owned by its people. They are currently providing project management and transaction advisory services to government transport agencies developing city shaping rail and transport infrastructure projects. Following from their successful involvement in delivering the procurement strategy and project planning of multi- billion dollar rail infrastructure projects, they are looking for a Senior PM and a PM with large underground infrastructure works to join their growing team in Sydney.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
This is a great opportunity to join a growing consultancy at the forefront of major infrastructure projects in Sydney.
We also recognise that our people are essential to our success. We will provide the successful candidates with:
- A competitive package
- Fast track career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend