Senior Quality Assurance EngineerRef MAX8784 Job Posted 04/10/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Kowloon Bay Salary HK$80K - 120K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity?
A dynamic and energetic Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, ideally with previous construction and / or rail systems experience is required by a major transportation and infrastructure client in Hong Kong. Excellent local and international career prospects are available with this global employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in planning, development, implantation, review and improvement of the Project integrated Management system (PIMS), contributing to achieving the divisional project management objectives
- Assist in maintaining high level of corporate governance in quality assurance (QA) through regular reviews an audits of the PMS, identifying key system deficiencies and recommending effective solutions and improvement actions
- Review and provide comments on new and revised PIMS documents and manage the online PIMS documentation system to ensure updated and complete set of approved PIMS documents are accessible by all users in a user friendly manner.
- Provide professional QA advice and support to projects Division to contribute to successful project delivery, including independent review of quality plans and related documents submitted by design consultants and contractors, planning and performing external audits on design consultants and contractors, offering advice and recommending solutions to quality problems and issues.
- Liaise with stakeholders of other divisions and departments, monitor and implement recommendations and improvement actions from the senior management and external parties including consultants and government authorities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in quality management or engineering field in a multi-disciplinary railway environment
- Experience in setting up and auditing management systems according to ISO 9001 is required
- Recognised training in ISO 9001 quality management system auditing leading to the attainment of Lead Auditor qualification
- Possession of Corporate Membership of a related professional institution is preferred.
- Proven leadership capability with excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Degree in a related engineering discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of rail projects both underground and over ground. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of revitalising its processes and procedures and is looking for dynamic and forward thinking Senior QA Engineers to successfully navigate the challenging task ahead.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A highly attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package is available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend