Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil MTR Project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Focus on cost effects of changing methods of excavation & blasting.
- Produce claims for claims to be submitted to the client
- Take a lead role in EOT/Disruption/Claims work
- Undertake role of cost expert to produce costing reports, claims for extension of time and reimbursements of additional costs.
- Act as advisory body regarding matters relevant to construction claims which will include dispute avoidance and construction contracts administration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor with a Contractor
- Claims/Quantum issues experience is an advantage
- Hong Kong experience is preferred
- Strong contractual knowledge and experience
- Experience handling claims on an MTR/Tunnelling/Blasting project is highly desirable
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal are essential
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership is desired i.e. MRICS, MHKIS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining a well established contractor who specialises in heavy civil engineering projects. You will benefit from being involved with large scale Civil Engineering projects and have the chance for excellent career progression. An Attractive salary package is available. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives