Senior Quantity Surveyor - Claims
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role assisting an in house contract manager and an external consult on various arbitration works required for lawyers and experts.
- Take a lead role in EOT/Disruption/Claims work
- Undertake role of cost expert to produce costing reports, claims for extension of time and reimbursements of additional costs.
- Act as advisory body regarding matters relevant to construction claims/arbitration work which will include dispute avoidance and construction contracts administration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Arbitration experience on civil engineering projects is desirable.
- Strong background with claims related work
- Good amount of experience working for a Main Contractor in Hong Kong
- Civil Engineering/MTR project experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal is essential
- Good analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS, HKIS.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Large, well established main contractor with various high value construction projects throughout Hong Kong. Due to the nature of the position an excellent salary package is available for the successful candidate. Full details will be given to shortlisted candidates.