Senior Quantity Surveyor - Claims
Responsibilities and Duties
- Dealing with contract advice, claim preparation, adjudication and arbitration support.
- Preparing clear and concise documents while working to strict deadlines.
- Preparing and defending claims.
- Evaluation of contracts at pre-tender and post-avoid stages.
- Maximising opportunities for claims by employer.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Vast experience as a quantity surveyor
- Claims experience is beneficial with a desire to work in the Claims field essential.
- Build Project Experience
- Degree or equivalent in quantity surveying is preferred
- Chartered or Working towards Chartership of a professional body.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a National and International force, who are specialist consultants in dispute avoidance, dispute resolution and investigation and analysis. They have the skills, the experience and the dedication to identify potential problems before they occur, resolve the issues and give clients’ the optimum result