Senior Quantity Surveyor
Your focus will be on highways projects in the Midlands UK and vary in value and type. Projects will include maintenance and construction of highways.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Being commercially responsible for projects
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Managing Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
- Potentially managing more junior level Quantity Surveyors if required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience on large scale civil engineering and infrastructure projects
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Client facing experience
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is desired
- MRICS or MCICES Memberships are desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a car allowance and other benefits.