Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Budget Costing
- Cost Planning
- Bills of Quantities preparation
- Tender analysis
- Contract preparation
- Interim valuations
- Final accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of commonly used Standard Forms of Contracts.
- Experience in procurement and cost management of subcontractors
- Attracting additional work from existing Clients and developing new Clients and workloads.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Positive approach to team working with excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to lead a team both within the Company and a Project Team.
- Positive attitude, demonstrable initiative and ability to self-manage and prioritise.
- Preferably qualified as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with MRICS status.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading provider of Property & Construction Surveying services delivered from their network of offices in London, Brighton, Southampton, Bournemouth, Exeter and North Africa. They are a dynamic, diverse organisation and have grown strongly through repeat business, referrals and acquisitions since their inception in 1992.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 23 days leave increasing to 28 when MRICS status plus an additional day per full year of service up to a specified limit
- Pension Scheme
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Bonus scheme
- Personal Development and CPD training
- Laptop + phone
- Friendly culture