Senior Quantity Surveyor
An attractive opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable Building contractor in London. The successful candidate will be working a mixed retail and commercial project in Central London.
Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to work on £5m JCT D&B 6 storey concrete frame mixed retail and commercial scheme adjacent to Waterloo Station commencing on site in 10 weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
- Tracking and documenting changes assisting with the production of various reports.
- Subcontractor management.
- Attending site meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
Suitable Senior Quantity Surveyor job applicants will need have:
- Proven experience as a Senior Quantity surveyor with a strong track record of delivering projects.
- Previous experience as Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor or sub-contractor operation is desired.
- Understanding of the market, contractors, and stakeholders in delivery of public and private projects.
- A great work ethic and enthusiasm towards developing your career.
- Excellent written and English communication skills.
A Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar equivalent qualification is desired.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company has excellent reputation for the delivery of education, social housing, public buildings, and healthcare sector works. Their projects range from £50k to £20m in value, including new build, refurbishment, fire safety and special works.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous basic salary up to £75k dependant on experience