Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8760 Job Posted 25/10/2019 Region Macau Location Cotai Strip, Macau Salary Neg Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading international Quantity Surveying Consultancy firm is seeking Project Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to join projects In Macau. You will provide a range of professional quantity surveying services on large scale mixed-use and residential projects.
High value mixed-use and residential projects in Macau. You would be seconded into a major integrated resort client and would be expected to reside in Macau or commute Mon - Fri.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life-cycle.
- Ensure you provide professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property and premises management.
- Provide reliable cost, value and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years experience gained in professional QS consultancy firm.
- Strong experience in cost planning and working in a cost consultancy
- PRC working experience is preferable.
- Cantonese, Mandarin & English is highly desirable.
- Preferably with Macau ID.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Those with less experience may also be considered for a role
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
- Member of HKIS or RICS for 2 years is preferable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International construction services company handling project management, cost management and facilities management on building construction and infrastructure projects throughout the South East Asia region.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend