Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will join a commercial team of circa 15 - 20 staff doing pre and post contract work on exciting construction projects in Doha.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working towards MRICS or similar equivalent qualification
- Experience in a Quantity Surveying role with sole responsibility on projects valued above £5m is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential
- Candidates from a main contracting or PQS background will be considered.
- No previous Middle Eastern experience necessary
- A degree (or similar equivalent) is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a small but highly reputable British ran consultancy offering a QS and PM service. The company is registered with the RICS and are committed to supporting employees to achieve their full MRICS membership. The company currently have circa 25 staff but are set to increase this substantially in the next 12 months allowing excellent career opportunities for candidates that excel.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Working Week: 5 Day Week
- Holiday: 25 Working Days
- Salary: 30k - 36k QAR per month (depending on experience) + Flights + Medical + Bonus + Relocation Assistance