Senior Quantity Surveyor
Due to a large influx of work, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a construction consultancy in their Exeter office. You will work on building projects, predominantly in the public sector.
You will work on building projects predominantly in the public sector of construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation provision of estimates and cost plans
- Prepare valuations
- Preparation of tender and contract documents and participating in contract reviews relating to the contract with the customer
- Re-measurements and variations
- Assist in the settlement of construction disputes
- Prepare and agree final accounts
- Attend appropriate design team and progress meetings
- Provide support and mentoring to junior members of the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working for a consultancy or main contractor are both considered
- JCT / NEC contract experience
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Degree qualified is strongly preferred
- MRICS or MCIOB are desired, or on route / willingness to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international consultancy operating across all construction sectors. They are an equal opportunities employer and provide fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a competitive salary and package