Senior Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy
My client is a well-established institution in Hong Kong. At the moment, as business is expanding they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team, working on several corporate projects, taking a leading role in the quantity surveying team, leading from beginning to completion and to partner with other parties at all project stages. You will also be responsible to prepare commercial reports and make presentations to senior management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role in a team of Quantity Surveyors working on various projects
- Work on projects from beginning to completion including final account & claims
- Undertake full quantity surveying functions,
- Advice in the area of procurement/ contract/ tendering/ package strategies,
- Partnering with other parties at all project stages
- Help prepare commercial reports for presentation to senior commercial figures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 6 years working experience preferrably from developer, consulting background
- Hands-on experience in dealing with clients, consultants or contractors
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an added merit but not essential.
- Degree Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- MRICS, MHKIS or similar professional membership highly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful job applicant for this role will be joining a well established institution in Hong Kong. This will be a permanent role with career progression opportunities and professional developments with an attractive package.