Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead Quantity Surveying role on a major project in Hong Kong through to project completion.
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility.
- Review subcontractor tender documents
- Report the project financial position including monthly cost value reconciliations and project forecasting to the project Commercial Manager.
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement & have them checked by others in the commercial team on site.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the preparation of full commercial reports for presentation to company directors.
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team working with the Project Commercial Manager where necessary.
- Assist with the collation and preparation of claims as required.
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good level of experience working in Hong Kong for a Main Contractor
- Experience working on Civil Engineering projects
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- MRICS membership or equivalent