Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with claims related work including pricing of variations
- Assist with any other claims work
- Approaching the relevant parties to get the information needed to process relevant claims.
- General Quantity Surveying duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven track record as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, ideally with a predominantly main contractor background.
- Target cost contract experience is preferred
- MTR project experience is an advantage
- Claims work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS, MHKIS or similar organisations is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a highly successful Hong Kong Main Contractor that handles both Civil Engineering and Build projects. This is a permanent position with long term career prospects and an attractive salary package. Further details and salary package available will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.