Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Chartered Quantity Surveyor with some Employers Agent experience is required to join an international consultancy in their newly opened Leicester office, to work on a variety of £multi-million residential projects varying from medium rise to single unit housing schemes.
You will be working on a variety of £multi-million residential projects, varying between medium rise blocks of flats to single housing unit schemes
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act in a client facing or client side role taking the overall commercial lead on projects
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Prepare and / or review cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Acting as an Employers Agent when required on selected projects
- Support staff in other UK offices on various schemes from a Leicester office
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the built environment as a Quantity Surveyor
- Some Employers Agent experience
- Experience within a consultancy environment
- Member of the RICS or CIOB
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top 20 construction consultancy in the UK with multiple offices in overseas locations, that has recently opened an office in Leicester. They are expanding in size whilst maintaining a first class service to blue chip clients. They offer unrivalled project exposure and maintain an excellent staff retention rate.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package inclusive of a car allowance, private health scheme, life assurance and pension contribution.