Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Management of valuations
- Checking measurements & re-measurements
- Management of Cost value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
- Change schedule management / change orders
- Variations (compensation/ additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation events
- Client liaison if necessary
- Preparation of claims as required
- Preparation of paperwork towards final account
- Working within a team of Commercial staff through to project completion
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates with a strong Civil Engineering/Rail project background are preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- This position is open to both Expatriate and Local Cantonese candidates.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is required.
- MRICS, HKIS, MCIOB, MInstCES or equivalent professional membership/qualification is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Well established main contractor in Hong Kong working on large MTR Civil Engineering Projects. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive Salary of up to HK$60,000 p/m is available for the right candidate.