Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client, a specialist roofing, steelwork, façades and glazing company is seeking an energetic Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their project team in Philippines on a major airport project.
You will be stationed in Cebu, Philippines and report to the regional Commercial Director based in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the contractual and financial risks of ongoing projects
- Set up and manage cost plans, budgets, claims and variations
- Liaise with different departments through the project duration from tendering, procurement, site works and project completion
- Responsible for all interim payments, measurement of works, claims issues, cost control, settlement of final accounts with clients and subcontractors
- Report to senior management on all commercial and contractual matters
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Asia experience working as Senior Quantity Surveyor or similar position
- Previous curtain wall, structural steel or cladding project experience is preferred
- Candidates from a contracting background are preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel
- Strong English language skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying related discipline preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Dynamic and fast growing business providing innovative construction solutions for curtain walling and roofing across Asia and Australasia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary based on experience and current package
Yearly bonus scheme
Full medical coverage