Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/ additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Client liaison management
- Preparation of claims
- Preparation of final Accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Quantity Surveying experience is a must, ideally with Main Contractors
- You will need strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a team.
- A degree level qualification in a relevant field (such as quantity surveying or civil engineering) will be advantageous.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company are an internationally based construction consultant company founded in 1993. This regional, national and international consultancy provides a wide variety of construction commercial and programming services across all sectors of the industry serving Main Contractors, sub-contractors, employers, suppliers, advisors, local & central government departments, financiers and investors alike. The company employs over 70 senior commercial and programming consultants.