Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role in a team of Quantity Surveyors working on a large MTR project
- Work on site through to project completion including final account & claims.
- Undertake site quantity surveying functions, and take a senior role in managing junior staff.
- Check all contract arrangements to and from the client and any sub-contractors.
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Help prepare commercial reports for presentation to senior commercial figures
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team working with senior staff where necessary
- Assist with collation and preparation of claims if and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience of working on Tunnelling, Rail or Heavy Civil Engineering projects in Hong Kong.
- Specific MTR project experience would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese both written and verbal.
- Degree and in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- MRICS, HKIS or membership of a similarly recognised professional institute is and advantage.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate with joining a well established Hong Kong Construction Company with a strong history of delivering large construction projects in Hong Kong. You will be working on landmark MTR projects will excellent opportunities for future development within the company. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.