Senior Quantity Surveyor - M&E
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and control the commercial contract management activities
- Manage QS issue and provide contractual advice to project and tendering team
- Attending monthly site meetings with client discussing progress and project concerns relating to the mechanical and electrical (M&E) subcontract
- Reviewing and implementing the provisions of the contract with the respective parties.
- Preparation of monthly M&E cost reports detailing cash-flow and liabilities
- Producing monthly valuations and agreeing the sums due for M&E works
- Monitoring of contract programme detailing matters affecting progress and advising client of implications.
- Administrating variations in accordance with prevailing contract conditions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working on mechanical and electrical (M&E), electrical & mechanical (E&M) or MEP projects is essential.
- Experience gained with a main contractor, subcontractor or cost consultant/PQS.
- Practical site experience in E&M QS works is essential
- Good level of M&E project experience with the ability to work independently
- A degree in Quantity Surveying/Build Services (or equivalent) is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This Hong Kong based M&E QS job vacancy is with one of the major M&E subcontractors. Attractive package and benefits on offer. Full details disclosed to shortlisted candidates.